Enter the battlefield of 100 players and fight your way to become the champion in Zombs Royale.io. Join in on the 100-person 2D, multiplayer, real-time battle royale game that’s already being played by over 10 million players on the web! Play ZombsRoyale.io today!
Zombs Royale MODES
Choose your mode!
– Solo (play by yourself against 99 other solo players in a fight to become the last one standing)
– Duo (play with a friend, or auto match with a new teammate!)
– Squad (assemble a squad of 4 players to prove you’re the best team alive)
Limited time modes (every weekend) includes:
Zombies – Along with fighting for your life against other players/teams, you must also defend against hordes of zombies that spawn (and they get stronger at night!)
50v50 – 4 player teams not enough? How about 50-man teams in an all-out brawl for domination
Building Blocks – Have knack for building? Building Blocks mode allows you to build up defenses and shelters in the middle of the fight, all while still trying to become the last man/team standing!
Internet connection required. Available for cross-platform play.
Cosmetics – Over 1000 unique character cosmetics will be available via in-game coins, however, some in-game items (non-balance changing) will be available for purchase!
Leaderboards – climb to the top of the leaderboards to show that you’re the best. See how you stack up against other players in eliminations per match or time survived!
Seasons – Every season will last a few weeks and grant cosmetics unique to each season depending on your performance! Win more and you’ll be able to gain rewards at a much quicker pace!
Rewards – Daily and weekly rewards are available, you will receive special coins or cosmetics for your character!
Friends/Clans – Friends and clans (soon) will be available! Meet and hang out with your friends and squad up in-game!
If you need help or any support, join over 20,000 ZombsRoyale.io ‘s on our official Discord: discord.gg/zombsroyale
– Preparation for Season 3, keep an eye out for sneak previews in the app each day!
– Fixed a bug where markers would be placed in the center of the map at the start of the game.
– Fixed a bug where items would sometimes fail to load icons in the shop.